Welcome to Artsie_ladie’s WordPress World – About Artsie!
…Just some information about yours truly…
Everything seen here on my WordPress Blog is copyrighted (©) to Artsie_ladie, aka Sharon Donnelly unless otherwise specified.
Any use or reproduction of, is strictly forbidden without the expressed written permission of yours truly.
The same applies to any others’ works, respectively, as well.
– First and foremost, I’m a mother and I’m a Christian! I’m an artist, a writer, and a musician. I’m a person that likes animals, especially horses, dogs, and cats.
– A person with multiple facets: writer (mostly children orientated), poet, drawer, painter, arts and crafts person, musician (keyboard player), and many other interests. Through my life, thus far, I’ve learned many things out of either necessity or a desire to ‘want to know more’. Like a sponge, I like to soak up as much knowledge as I can, especially surrounding that which I’m particularly interested in.
– I’ve been involved with animal/pet rescue for many years and I’ve found ‘good’ homes for approximately 500-600 homeless pets! I always have some homeless pets in my home that I’m caring for ’til they get a good home.
– I’ve done a good deal of volunteer contributions including with children’s workshops through art councils, Girl Scouts, local schools, etc.. I’ve played music for several fund-raising functions. I’ve also made and donated art to raise money for pet rescue.
– I’ve now reached the point in my life where I’d like to put my creative side on the ‘front burner’. Over my years, thus far, I’ve only been able to write or draw/paint sporadically due to the needs of someone else of which I have always put first and I’m not complaining as far as the aspect of being a parent for being a mom has probably been one of the most rewarding areas of my life and… still is.
– I have written several poems and children’s stories, some I’ve illustrated and some not. Some are colouring book/stories. I would love to get them published, but limited funds have always prevented me from doing so. Sending transcripts to various publishers and each wanting a different format, is quite costly. Of course, too, there is no guarantee that the work would even get looked at after investing in this aforementioned.
– I have two websites of my own now: http://www.artsieladie.com/ and http://www.twitterscapesdesign.com/. They are still very new and I have many ideas to incorporate into them, besides displaying my art and writing and creating “Twitterscapes” (backgrounds for Twitterers). To read more about me, please drop by: http://www.artsieladie.com/Home/about-artsie_ladie on my website.
– My most recent art pieces are:
——– “Galedriel” ——————————– “Galedriel’s Castle” ——–
The full size images:
– To read more about the story I’m writing, entitled:
“The Magic Of The Unicorn”
Please go here for now:
– My Other Online Places:
I now have a separate page for my online places:
– I have been “Twitterpated”! Join me:
“May the L♥ve of God always touch and live within your heart!”
– Artsie_ladie 🙂